- Modern Appearance
- Seamless Design
- Satisfactory Energy Efficiency
- Increased Comfort level
- Maximum functionality
- Enhancement of Natural Light
- Guaranteed performance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Increased static and functionality in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility in construction
- Vast alternatives in custom solutions tailor made to the building
- Ease of use with electric motion
- 55 mm width of mullions.
- Visible aluminium frame width of 14 mm.
- Vents hold the glass, leaving a 16 mm visible aluminium strip around the glass.
- Vents are supported by the mullions on which they are attached by means of special hardware, which secure the frame on the curtain wall structure.
- The same vents can be either fixed or projected
- Big variety of columns for high wind loads.
- Polygonal surfaces are possible.
- Can be combined with doors from the SMARTIA series.
Semi – Stuctural
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
49 – 139 mm
47 – 154 mm
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
Seamless Aluminium Frame
MULLION MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
SECURITY OF VISIBLE LOAD
Design Load ± 2 KN/m1
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
from 3,7 W/m²K
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
All available typologies
Hinged opening outward door
Hinged opening inward door
Projected outward window