- A powerful presence in the European market, with service points staffed by experienced and technically qualified consultant engineers, always at the customer's service he or she may need.
- A back-office staffed with experienced engineers, to advise at the design phase, recommend and find solutions at all stages of the process and for every product requirement.
- Multiple production points with separate departments for additional processing in the same facilities, as well as efficient call centers, thus rendering ALUMIL a one-stop-shop.
- An up-to-date quality control assurance system which guarantees the quality of our services.
- A flexible distribution network which ensures the fastest and safest dispatch of products to our customers for punctual delivery.
What Can You Expect When You Engage Alumil For Consulting
Discuss with our technical consultants and be sure to provide:
- Drawings in .dwg, or .dxf specifying which surface is going to be visible
- Desired alloy, final length
- Desired surface treatments and machinings
- Packaging instructions and an estimated annual volume
For even greater customer convenience at the new product development stage, we can offer profile sampling through the cutting-edge 3-D printing workshop on our premises through:
- Checking that the designed profile is compatible with other profiles and components
- Printing of 3-D objects up to 300 x 300 mm and with a maximum height of 450 mm
- Dimensional precision of +/- 0.3 mm
- Printing on PLA, a biodegradable, environmentally-friendly material
Need a Consultation?
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have a question or any request you want to describe, please start a new case, and we will give you the help you need.Start Here