ALUMIL launches the new sophisticated non-thermally insulated system SMARTIA M45000, which offers advanced solutions for simple sliding and lifting sliding windows & doors with modern design and simple, straight lines.
SMARTIA M45000 meets a wide range of needs, being able to cover both sliding and lifting sliding typologies. It is an excellent choice for buildings located in warmer climates with wide openings. In addition, it incorporates high performance levels certified by ift Rosenheim for watertightness, air permeability and wind load resistance.
The purpose of this new solution was to meet the need for a non-thermally insulated series for sliding and lifting sliding typologies, offering great construction flexibility, especially in large scale projects in which the window dimensions usually vary.
- Same look for different constructions either sliding or lifting sliding.
- Narrow sightlines for sliding typologies that offer enhanced visibility.
- Great number of various construction solutions.
- Maximum ease of use and high functionality.
- Exceptional quality with certified performance from the renowned German institute ift Rosenheim.