Design, functionality and menu navigation of AlumilCal® has been tailored to suit the needs of window, door and curtain wall fabricators. AlumilCal® enables easily understandable and repeatable estimations, is optimally suited for manufacturing orders including production plans, generates order proposals and provides support from quotation to invoicing. AlumilCal® is very fast and offers the utmost in perfection. Of course, interfaces for all commonly used data formats from production and subsequent processing are available. However, that is not all. AlumilCal® is smart. All data entries are automatically checked for plausibility to avoid entry errors. All calculation functions aim at saving time, material and money.
ALUMILCAL is more than just a software
AlumilCal® is a complete processing and production software tool for the fenestration industry. It has been specifically created for Alumil systems' database and it gives the ability to fabricators to evaluate costing & production purposes for the windows or doors they need to fabricate.
It offers high performance and reliability that any forward-thinking company can rely on to increase profitability and gain a competitive advantage. AlumilCal® host new features, process enhancements and technological advancements to deliver a solution perfect for every kind of window fabricator. Built on the latest technology and supported by many years of experience, AlumilCal® is the most advanced software in the window and door industry today.
AlumilCal® comes with a complete database of all of your favourite Alumil series and is available at a special discount to fabricators who cooperate with Alumil.
How it works
Features that work for you / Overcome challenges with comprehensive solutions
A summary of key AlumilCal® functions are:
- Cost Estimations and Analysis
- Detailed Material Analysis
- U-value reports and CE documentation
- Big Variety of work preparation reports
- Quotation reports and mark up options to create quotations
- Assembly Lists
- Cutting Lists (General and Optimized to minimum wastage)
- Optimization based on standard Alumil Profiles and also on special lengths
- Connection with Saw Machines (Emmegi, Elumatec, ABCD Logika, Altech, Beckhoff, BJM, Deman, Elsele, Exenso, FBUSONL, Ferro, Fimtec, FOM, Hencht, Italmac, Kaban, Kaltenbach, La2360, LGF Gamma, Mecal, Murat, Oemme, Ozgenc, Oztum, Pertici, Rapid, Razor, Risus, Rotox, S1000, Schueco, Tekna, Tigerstop, TPS, Wegoma, WH, Winkhaus, Yilmaz, Zadat, Ozcelik)
- Connection with CNC Machines (Abakus, Alufab, BDM, BJM, CamQuix, DSTV, Deman, Dubus, EluCad, Elumatec, Emmegi, Fischer, Italcam, Italmac, Mecal, Mubea, NC-X, Rotox, SchueCam, Scueco)
- Barcode and Label printing
- Cross section while editing positions
- Detailed cross section reports for documentation and fabrication
- 2D Optimization for both glass and panels optimization
- Implemented CAD (2D) module
- Implemented Word Processor
- Interface connection with Excel spreadsheets
- Interface to connect Autodesk Autocad™
- Drawing Export do dwg, dxf format
- System and User Libraries
- Structural Analysis (Individual beam statics, Glass statics, statics while editing positions etc)
- Internet updates with latest pricelists and Alumil solutions
- Option to work on local network and multiple workstations