SMARTIA PG115P Ithaca Pergola with motorized louvers
A pergola system that is ideal for single, medium-sized pergola constructions, which convert an outdoor space into a place of comfortable living experience. Its specially designed rotating louvers offer adjustable sun-shading, regulated brightness, controlled natural ventilation and total protection against harsh weather conditions.
- Effective shading and fully controlled living conditions
- Minimal design, straight lines and flat surfaces, barely visible fixing points, that contribute to an end result of high aesthetics.
- Top sturdiness, which allows single constructions with quite large dimensions without any problems against strong wind loads (3.0m height, 4.0m width & 5.0m projection, i.e. 20 sqm).
- High levels of watertightness and a simple drainage system that helps the rainwater stream down to the floor via its posts.
- Ease of installation, thanks to its modular design, which guarantees the correctness of the final construction outcome.
- Innovative and highly durable rotation system, which offers an almost noiseless operation.
PLACEMENT - INSTALLATION
easy modular assembling
special water drainage system which consists of a waterproof shutter and guides the rainwater down to the post bottoms
120 x 120 mm
190mm with special gasket
height 3.0m, width 4.0m and length 5.0m
0-135° degrees, all day shading
linear tape integrated at louvers and perimetrically on transoms, possibility of concealed lighting
remote control, weather sensors, smart apps
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
free standing, on-wall mounted, embedded in existing structure without posts
seaside resistance, especially thanks to pre-anodizing
adjustable shading in luxury residences, hotels, roof gardens, commercial spaces, restaurants and other dining places
All available typologies