- Cost & time and material saving of construction time
- Constantly increasing production quality, with the glazing pane in the site facilities
- Guaranteed performance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Same profile as mullion and tranverse can be applied
- High Energy Efficiency
- Increased Comfort level
- Increased of security level
- Increased of sound insulation level
- Maximum functionality
- Modern Appearance
- Ability to design custom solutions tailor made to the building
- Enhancement of Natural Light
- Guaranteed perfrormance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Increased static and functionality in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility in construction
- Οnly 50 mm visible width of mullions and transoms.
- Very high thermal insulation up to Uf=1,0 W/m2K.
- Large variety of mullions with the option of steel reinforcements in case of high wind loads.
- Various covers for external surfaces of high aesthetic value.
- Structural version available without aluminium covers, using the same mullions and transoms.
- Various hinged window types can be applied: parallel projected, top hung, inwards tilt & turn, concealed sash tilt & turn, seamless inwards tilt & turn.
- Constructions with inclined or polygonal surfaces.
- Special support for shading blades.
- Can be combined with all types of doors of the SMARTIA & SUPREME series.
- WK3 anti-burglar protection.
- Bulletproof FB 4S, FB 6S.
- Fireproof EI 30.
- Ease of use with electric motion
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
EXTERIOR AESTHETICS LINEAR
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
12 up to 234 mm
12 up to 234 mm
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
Pressure Plate or Structural Silicon
OUTER FRAME MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
Design Load ± 2 KN/m1
SECURITY OF VISIBLE LOAD
Design Load ±3 KN/m2
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected
from 1,0 up to 1,8 W/m²K
All available typologies
Tilt and turn window
Parallel and projected outward window
Hinged opening outward door
Hinged opening inward door
Projected outward window
Parallel projected outward window