- Cost & time saving of materials and construction time
- Constantly increasing production quality, with the glazing pane in the site facilities
- Guaranteed performance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Satisfactory Energy Efficiency
- Increased Comfort level
- Increased of sound insulation level
- Maximum functionality
- Ability to design custom solutions tailor made to the building
- Enhancement of Natural Light
- Guaranteed perfrormance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Increased static and functionality in extreme weather conditions
- Flexibility in construction
- 50 mm width of mullions and transoms.
- High thermal insulation thanks to the special insulating material.
- Option of structural curtain wall constructions without aluminium covers, using the same mullions and transoms.
- The transom screws are covered by the transom gasket, thus minimizing water and air penetration problems.
- Low fabrication cost due to accessories and ease of fabrication.
- Includes an effective water evacuation system.
- Special supports for shading blades.
- Various hinged window types can be applied: parallel projected, top hung, inwards tilt & turn, concealed sash tilt & turn, seamless inwards tilt & turn, all Tilt & Turn SMARTIA systems.
- Constructions with inclined or polygonal surfaces.
- Can be combined with all types of doors of the SMARTIA series.
- Constructions with inclined or polygonal surfaces
- Ease of use with electric motion
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
28 up to 250 mm
16,5 up to 257,5 mm
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
Pressure Plate or Structural Silicon
OUTER FRAME MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
SECURITY OF VISIBLE LOAD
Design Load ± 2 KN/m2
from 1,0 up to 2,3 W/m²K
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected
All available typologies
Tilt and turn window
Parallel and projected outward window
Hinged opening outward door
Hinged opening inward door
Projected outward window
Parallel projected outward window