The lectures are concentrated on present and future, innovation in architecture and engineering, on explorations of new materials and technologies for designing a smart and sustainable built environment.
SHARE Athens 2018 act as an effective platform for networking, business, inspiration, and exchange of ideas and transfer of know-how.
The event will gather a series of outstanding speakers from 9 countries: Greece, Austria, Germany, Iran, United Kingdom, Italy, France, The Netherlands, and Romania, to celebrate architectural excellence through their most recent internationally acclaimed projects.
The new Benaki Museum building is located at 138 Pireos Street, one of the central development axes of Athens. The existing building, which is organized around a central courtyard, is already being refurbished, thanks to co-funding by the Ministry of Culture and the European Union. The new building covers a total area of 8,200 m2 with underground areas of 2,800 m2 and an internal courtyard of 850 m2. The exhibition halls span 3,000 m2. There is an amphitheater capable of seating 300, as well as areas to house the Museum services.
ARCHITECTS, DESIGNERS, ENGINEERS, STUDENTS
The participation tax is FREE and includes
- Access to SHARE Athens 2018
- Business Networking Opportunity
- Acces to Whova Application - SHARE Networking App, which allows: creating an individual profile page, communication with other attendees and speakers, navigate the event agenda, networking (a month before and during the event)
- Participation Certificate
- The event portfolio (it contains all the materials of the conference)