- System that fully responds to the constantly growing architectural trend of industrial design.
- Full range of hinged typologies.
- Plethora of options in terms of appearance and aesthetics, including concealed hinges, minimal handle, and creation of small glass panes with the use of adhesive muntins.
- Ideal for renovations of old steel windows, combining its special appearance with all the comparative advantages of an aluminium thermal insulation system.
- High energy saving thanks to its high level of thermal performance
- Easy access in accordance with legislation for people with disabilities and children.
- High certified performance in terms of air permeability and water tightness.
- Excellent value for money
up to 180 Kg
MINIMUM VISIBLE ALUMINIUM FACE HEIGHT
MINIMUM VISIBLE ALUMINIUM FACE WIDTH AT THE CENTRAL VERTICAL COLUMN (ADJOINING PROFILE)
Double - Triple
MAXIMUM GLAZING THICKNESS
from 10 mm up to 44 mm
Perimetrical at 3 levels with EPDM gaskets
MINIMUM THRESHOLD HEIGHT
TYPE OF THERMAL INSULATION
30mm fiberglass Polyamides, PE Insulation Foam, ENERGY BAR
from 1,9 to 2,8 W/m²K
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
For all tilt & turn typologies
All available typologies
Double fixed lights
One sash tilt and turn
Τilt and turn with fix light on top
Τilt and turn with fanlight
Double tilt and turn window
Double tilt and turn window with fixed light
Double tilt and turn with fanlight
Double tilt and turn with fixed lights sideways