- Enhancement of natural light
- Increased security level
- Certified performances in terms of air, water tightness and wind pressure.
- Custom made solutions adjusted to every building specification.
- Increased static robustness, even in extreme natural phenomena
- Application of various hinged typologies: projected, parallel projected and tilt and turn windows.
- Constructions with inclined or polygonal surfaces
- Corner typologies
- Application of M5600 solar shading system
- Application of sliding typologies.
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
MULLION MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
Design Load ± 2 KN/m², Safety Load ±3KN/m²
from 2,1 up to 2,4 W/m²K
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected, Tilt and turn
MAXIMUM GLAZING THICKNESS
from 24mm up to 46mm
All available typologies
Projected outward window
Parallel and projected outward window
Tilt and turn window