- Enhancement of natural light
- Ideal for constructions that required minimal look such as shopfronts.
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Certified performances in terms of air, water tightness and wind pressure.
- Increased static robustness, even in extreme natural phenomena
- Application of various hinged typologies: projected, parallel projected and tilt and turn windows.
- Differentiation compared to competition.
- Application of sliding typologies.
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
50 up to 200 mm
50 up to 200mm
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
MULLION MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
Design Load ± 1,6KN/m², Safety Load ± 2,4KN/m²
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected, Tilt and turn
MAXIMUM GLAZING THICKNESS
4mm up to 54mm
from 1,2 up to 2,2 W/m²K
All available typologies
Projected outward window
Parallel projected outward window
Tilt and turn window