We perform a wide range of roles and functions within marketing, sales, engineering, presentations, architectural consulting, customer service, events and much more.
Like all of our locations, Belgrade Showroom is friendly and welcoming office. The staff has access to a wide range of facilities including excellent kitchen facilities, conference room, office space, exhibition space. In cooperation with our HR we organize staff events, and you’ll have the opportunity to join various sports teams and groups.
Culture and Work Environment
ALUMIL offers a wide range of competitive benefits. We respect our employees, and we make sure to take great care of each member.
- Earnings based on efficiency
- Healthcare: According to the Law, we offer a health insurance program that is right for you and your family or travel insurance.
- Funding individual training: We offer the opportunity to increase your knowledge, build your skills and take charge of your career.
- Employee's wedding gift: Always a gift from the company because your family becomes our family too
- Time Off & Leave: Flexible Vacation Policy that allows you to take time as needed including your Short-Term Disability Leave, Parental Leave, and more!
- Blood donors: we have registered blood donors in State Database; mobile transfusion lab is coming every 6 months.
- Corporate activities and events: Corporate events is all about having fun, building great relationships and saying a big fat “thank you” to your teammates for their hard work.
- Collaboration with other companies for privileged customer service for employees
- Preferential pricing policy for all products
- A modern working environment: Our offices are all open, with unique spaces to take private calls or meetings. Each area allows for collaboration with your colleagues. Coffee and tea? We got that too.
- Opportunities to Travel: We offer the opportunity to travel to ALUMIL locations around the world, trade shows and industry events, depending on your role and the projects you are working on.
- Fully equipped kitchens: to help staff socialize and have their breakfast and their lunch