- Obtain architectural drawings.
- Discuss possible specifications.
- Examine elevations & spans dimensions, conclude on system/solutions.
- Submit elevation drawing and a typical shop drawing.
- Submit structural calculations.
- Submit generic specification sheet (wind loads, Uw, etc).
- Submit list of authorized aluminium fabricators.
- Material take off (profiles, accessories and hardware) per item in the BOQ.
- Optimized order, optimized bar lengths.
- Pricing per item in the BOQ (cost of profiles/accessories/hardware).
- Typical section drawings.
- Prequalification File.
- Samples & Sample Board.
- Certificates or testing results at site (Mockup performance)
- Detailed structural calculations.
- Proper drafting of shop drawings