- High quality and guaranteed performance in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as thermal insulation (Uf=1,5 W/m2Κ).
- Sufficient Energy Efficiency
- Increased Comfort level
- Enhancement of Natural Light
- Increased static stability and functionality even in extreme weather conditions
- Construction flexibility
- 55 mm width of mullions and transoms.
- Large variety of mullions for high wind loads.
- Various covers for external surfaces of high aesthetic value.
- Structural version available without visible aluminium covers.
- Various hinged window types can be applied: parallel projected, top hung
- Ease of use with the possibility of electric motion
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
EXTERIOR AESTHETICS LINEAR
MINIMUM VISIBLE ALUMINIUM FACE HEIGHT
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
Pressure Plate or Structural Silicon
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
52mm up to 180mm
from 1,5 up to 3,3 W/m²K
MULLION MAX INERTIA
All available typologies
Skylight with projected window
Skylight (wintergarden) with combination of other aluminium architectural systems
Conservatorium with combination of other aluminium architectural systems