- Satisfactory Energy Efficiency
- Increased Comfort level
- Ability to design custom solutions tailor made to the building
- Enhancement of Natural Light
- Guaranteed perfrormance quality in terms of air- water permeability, wind pressure as well as the Uf.
- Increased static and functionality in extreme weather conditions
- 55 mm width of mullions and transoms.
- High thermal insulation up to Uf=1,5 W/m2K.
- Large variety of mullions for high wind loads.
- Various covers for external surfaces of high aesthetic value.
- Structural version available without visible aluminium covers.
- Various hinged window types can be applied: parallel projected, top hung, inwards tilt & turn, concealed sash tilt & turn, seamless inwards tilt & turn, all tilt & turn SMARTIA systems.
- Constructions with inclined or polygonal surfaces.
- Can be combined with all types of doors of the SMARTIA series.
- Ease of use with electric motion
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
65 - 223 mm
30 - 179 mm
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
MULLION MAX INERTIA
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
SECURITY OF VISIBLE LOAD
Design Load ±3 KN/m2
R7, RE 1200
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
Design Load ± 2 KN/m1
from 1,5 up to 3,3W/m²K
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected
All available typologies
Tilt and turn window
Parallel and projected outward window
Hinged opening outward door
Hinged opening inward door
Projected outward window
Parallel projected outward window