SMARTIA PG160P SANTORINI Bioclimatic Pergol
SMARTIA PG160P Santorini, a system for outstanding bioclimatic pergolas, is characterized by the high durability and the innovations it incorporates, offering ideal shading solutions for outdoor applications. It is probably the only pergola system that can cover in free-standing typologies (without wall mounting) a surface of up to 50 m2 with only four columns. The possible covered surface can be even doubled by adding just two more columns (i.e. 100 m2 with only 6 columns), without affecting the elegant and minimal design of the pergola.The rotating louvers for adjustable shading and protection from bad weather conditions, as well as the plethora of the available equipment, reflect the system’s bioclimatic philosophy and guarantee excellent living conditions all year round.
- Efficient protection against sunlight, rain, snow and other weather conditions
- Controlled living conditions due to the bioclimatic philosophy and side elements integration, such as sliding glass system, rolling shading ZIP-screens, shutters, LED, etc.
- Extremely robust constructions, which allows very wide dimensions up to 7.5 x 7.5 m with just four columns
- State-of-the-art fittings, e.g. the patented concealed and noiseless mechanism and the integrated automation systems
- High aesthetics and minimal design with emphasis on detail, e.g. no visible fixation points
- Vast range of solutions and possibility of full customization and expandability to meet every need
adjustable shading, controlled living conditions
bioclimatic, motorized louvers
adjustable shading in luxury residences, hotels, roof gardens, commercial spaces, restaurants, lounges and dining places
rolling shading fabric (ZIP), top-hung aluminium shutters, LED lighting, glass sliding system, heating and sound devices
PLACEMENT - INSTALLATION
easy modular assembling
special sealing and water drainage system, which guides the rain water from the roof to bottom of the posts.
160 x 160 mm
190 mm with special gasket
height 3.0 m, width 7.5 m and length 7.5 m
0-135° degrees, all day shading
linear tape integrated at louvers and transoms
4-sash and 4+4-sash typologies
2.8 x 6.0 m
up to 300 Kg/m2 or 2.0 m of snow
remote control, weather sensors, smart apps
seaside resistance without coating peeling off thanks to the possibility of pre-anodising, use of extruded aluminium fittings for enhanced protection against corrosion.
All available typologies
Single wall-mounted with intermediate transom
Single free-standing with intermediate transom
Multiple free-standing with intermediate transoms
Double wall-mounted with intermediate transoms
Double free-standing with intermediate transoms