- Effective shading and fully controlled living conditions
- Minimal design, straight lines and flat surfaces, barely visible fixing points, that contribute to an end result of high aesthetics.
- Top sturdiness, which allows single constructions with quite large dimensions without any problems against strong wind loads (3.0m height, 4.0m width & 5.0m projection, i.e. 20 sqm).
- High levels of watertightness and a simple drainage system that helps the rainwater stream down to the floor via its posts.
- Ease of installation, thanks to its modular design, which guarantees the correctness of the final construction outcome.
- Innovative and highly durable rotation system, which offers an almost noiseless operation.
adjustable shading in luxury residences, hotels, roof gardens, commercial spaces, restaurants and other dining places
PLACEMENT - INSTALLATION
easy modular assembling
special water drainage system which consists of a waterproof shutter and guides the rainwater down to the post bottoms
120 x 120 mm
190mm with special gasket
height 3.0m, width 4.0m and length 5.0m
linear tape integrated at louvers and perimetrically on transoms, possibility of concealed lighting
with quadruple and fivefold rail
remote control, weather sensors, smart apps
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
free standing, on-wall mounted, embedded in existing structure without posts
seaside resistance, especially thanks to pre-anodizing
KENDI I FLETEVE
0-135° degrees, all day shading
All available typologies