SMARTIA M78 a unitized curtain wall system for maximum transparency
SMARTIA M78 is a cost efficient unitized curtain wall, which combines minimal aestethics with structural robustness. Its Structural Silicone Glazing construction offers maximum transparency at the external surface of the façade. Modular units,including glazing panes, are prefabricated in workshop conditions and this results in a fast and economic installation with minimum manpower and tooling requirements. This construction mode, renders Μ78 an ideal system for high rise buildings,where meeting demanding deadlines is a prerequisite.
- Enhancement of natural light
- Increased comfort level
- Increased security level
- Certified performances in terms of air, water tightness and wind pressure.
- Custom made solutions adjusted to every building specification.
- Increased static robustness, even in extreme natural phenomena
- Ease of use with electric motion.
- Minimum after sales service
- Cost efficient product compare to competition
EXTERIOR VISIBLE WIDTH
WIND LOAD RESISTANCE
Design Load ± 2 KN/m², Safety Load ±3KN/m²
from 2,1 up to 2,4 W/m²K
TYPE OF HOLDING GLAZING
TRANSOMS MAX INERTIA
TYPES OF TYPOLOGY
Fixed, Projected, Parallel Projected, Tilt and turn
MULLION MAX INERTIA
MAXIMUM GLAZING THICKNESS
from 24mm up to 46mm
TYPE OF INSTALLATION
All available typologies
Projected outward window
Parallel and projected outward window
Tilt and turn window