Regional Sales Manager
1. Main Duties
- Monitors the budget of his area;
- Allocate the sales target
- for each sales consultant in the designated area;
- Coordinates the team of subordinates in order to achieve the expected objectives;
- Offers support for the subordinates for obtaining a good carry on of the sales process and to ensure the clients satisfaction;
- Supervises if the subordinators respect the commercial policy of the company and the work process in the sales department;
- Reports to the superior the area sales results (target, kg, profile, bond, polycarbonate) – analyze report, marketing report, project import, new clients report, machines given to the clients;
- Analyze the competition commercial policy and present a report with this for the General Manager; Help in designing and implement the required tactics to address the situation.
- Establishes professional training needs for department’s staff. Sustains training activities for department’s staff on his areas of competence;
- Responsible for the implementation of the company commercial policies in the territory of his responsibility;
- Evaluates the personnel performance and competences according to the internal procedures;
- Is responsible for ensuring a good work climate for the designated area;
- Organizes and moderate’s periodical (weekly/ monthly) meetings, according the procedures, which will be finished with meeting’s reports;
- Supervise the planning and the content of the meetings of the subordinates. Supervise the stage of ongoing projects with the clients of the subordinates'
- Supervises, analyzes and reports to the superior the balance of each sales consultant.
Report to: Country Sales DirectorRequirements
University Degree (preferable on Economics or Technical sciences)
Sales experience for at least 8 years in B to B sector from which at least 2 in a team management position.
Experience on the construction sector is a serious plus. CRM experience will also be considered as a plus.
Communication, negotiating, customer oriented, leadership
Organizing and coordinating skills
Very good knowledge of English Language
Training in sales, communication, management and leadership
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are interested, send your CV in English with a recent photo until 31st of July to email@example.com, by specifying the job position for which you are applying for.
Please note that only applicants, who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria, will be contacted