· Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area, according to the group’s current objectives.
· Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
· Ensure & execute shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accurately.
· Maintain items’ record, document necessary information and prepare reports of the warehouse’s status.
· Re-ordering of the material based on the stock at the warehouse.
· Handling material receipt (received material document inspection, inbound register updating, inventory register updating, quantity check, material shifting to nominated location of the warehouse, including support in import documentation, generating & populating discrepancy report).
· Handling outbound logistics of warehouse (dispatch material & generate document based on relevant exit documentation).
· Is responsible of the timely and correct fulfillment of the customer orders.
· Monthly inventory cycle counting & annual inventory counting (preparation & implementation), responsible for inventory variation occurrence after counting.
· Planning for the needs of packing material, spare parts, other materials needed for all departments, production units, warehousing equipment and reporting of the consumption.
· Planning for the needs of personnel depending on the seasonal demand and schedules the workload and overtime accordingly.
· Choosing the right personnel, training them and auditing their performance.
· Reducing the operational cost of the warehouse.
· University degree
· Preferable to have 3-5 years of work experience in logistics and warehouse.
· He must be a good team leader and a problem solver
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Good planner & out of the box thinker.
· Smart & Hard working individual.