Logistics program specialist (ERP/WMS)
1. Administers and configures the ERP/WMS software.
2. Gives support to the users of the systems from Mobile/Email and save the historic of their problematics.
3. Administers user rights in the system, updates their statuses.
4. Tests new processes to actual systems to comply with the procedures enforce.
5. Manages the problematics, coordinates them with the Programmers of the systems and follows them up till end solution is given.
6. Is responsible for maintaining the Material Master File and follows up updates of the Materials in the System.
7. Responsible for implementation with efficiency of the ERP/WMS systems and their ongoing progress of the processes.
8. Assist the Logistics team and the IT Department of ALUMIL Albania for new implementations and for the software updates.
9. Trains the staff and users in daily basis in order to understand the operational processes connected with the Systems.
10. Make Analytical reports/BI through the exports from ERP/WMS systems.
1. University Diploma in Software Engineering, Economic Informatics / Informatics.
2. Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Scripts in SQL
3. Good knowledge of Window Systems /SW/HW
4. Fluent communication in English (Reading/Writing) / knowledge of Greek advantage
5. Analytical skills of complex issues and their distribution at different levels.
6. Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office / Advance Excel programs
7. Experience in Administration, testing, installation and support ERP/WMS systems
What we offer:
- Work relations conform Albanian work legislation and Labour Code. - Transport from the centre of Tirana to company premises
- Thirteen salaries plus annual bonus for achieving results.
- Private health insurance plan.
If interested for this position, you can send your CV electronically in English until 30st of June 2021 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position for which you are applying.