Jr. Architect Consultant
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the database of specialized architects and designers;
- Establish contacts and maintain relationships with architects, designers, clients;
- Promote the products of the company
- Participates in providing special solutions as a result of requests from architects, designers;
- Collaborates with Alumil Sales representatives regarding visits to architects and beneficiaries
- Update in databases all the information obtained regarding meetings and projects.
REQUIRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Good knowledge of English, both writing and speaking
- Desire for building a career in the aluminium architectural solutions field
- Ability to listen, to correctly interpret messages from others and respond appropriately
- PC Skills: MS Office, AutoCAD
- Driving license
- Student or recent graduated in Architecture
- A competitive remuneration package
- Continuous opportunities of growth and support
How to apply
Please send your resume to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
All applications will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.