Digital Marketing Specialist
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and implements the communication on social media, in coordination with stakeholders throughout the Company to ensure its effectiveness, to increase leads and to encourage the adoption of relevant social media techniques in the corporate culture.
- Manages the presence of the company and develops the content on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube and other similar applications of the online community.
- Prepares the content writer for articles, press releases, newsletters and social media. Chooses the content depending on the target audience (commercial network, fabricator etc)
- Monitors, analyzes, evaluates and reports on the effectiveness and impact of digital marketing campaigns, which are run internally or in collaboration with the advertising company, in order to maximize the results.
- Updates the local webpage of the company through the CMS
- Prepares the landing pages of the company’s website for the digital campaigns
- Implements the SEO strategy of the group for the local website
- Creates and adapts newsletters content through appropriate tools (MDM, Mailchimp, Canva) in order to deliver them to specific target groups and reports on their effectiveness.
- Handle marketing leads to promote them to the sales team into Marketing opportunities.
- Monitors and records the actions of the competition regarding the online presence
- Supports the participation of the company in exhibitions in terms of digital marketing
- Updates the content on the Intranet
REQUIRED SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube etc.)
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively both verbally and in written form
- Ability to manage search engines as well as SEM / SEO technologies
- Good knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite etc.)
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Ability to manage and solve complex problems immediately
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- 3 years of experience in Marketing department of a well-organized, preferably multinational, company.
- Three years of experience in social media marketing
- Experience in managing applications such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Business Administration or Marketing graduate
- Postgraduate in Social Media Marketing (optional)
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Good knowledge of analytics tools and Google
- Use of SEM / SEO tools
You can submit your CV by e-mailing it at : email@example.com