• Responsible for the implementation of construction projects;
• Details the facility estimate, sets priorities and continuously monitors their implementation;
• Assess the needs and problems for technical issues that require solutions for the progress of works, directs and proposes solution;
• Identifies the main risks in the implementation of the project and reports them to the Administrator;
• Performs and is responsible for all other tasks assigned to him;
• Have the ability to monitor the progress of work processes on site.
• Monitors the cost of the project by doing cost analysis for all products and services;
• Ensures that all works within the scope of its responsibility, are implement in accordance with quality standards.
• Have very good organizational skills, know how to coordinate work, and report to project collaborators.
• University Diploma in Civil Engineering (construction);
• At least 5 years of work experience in civil projects;
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Very good knowledge about the technical construction documentation applied.
• Managerial and delegation skills, be communicative and be able to set priorities.
If interested in this position, you can send your CV electronically in English until 30.06.2021 to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job position for which you are applying.