Controller of your data is the societe anonyme company under the name “ALUMIL ALUMINIUM INDUSTRY SA”, seated in the Industrial Area of Stavrochori-Kilkis as legally represented, with the following telephone number +302341079300 and e-mail address [email protected] (“the Company”). The above Controller Company has appointed a Data Protection Officer with contact e-mail [email protected]. In the above e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer, you can address all requests for exercising all of your below mentioned rights (under 8).
1. Accountable for your personal data
2. Categories of personal data
Within the framework of selection and recruitment process the Company collects and processes personal data for the purpose of recruitment. For these purposes the Company collects only personal data provided by you, or those that are necessary based on the form to be completed (such as name, patronymic, date of birth, address and email). The Company may also collect personal data about you in the context of your application through browsing of our websites (eg via cookies). Finally, your data is collected via your attached documents such as cover letter and letters of recommendation. It is strongly recommended that you do not submit sensitive personal data (such as health information, religious or political beliefs, etc.) as part of your application.
The categories of personal data processed by the Company in relation to your application include:
• Personal and contact details (eg name, address, email address and contact number)
• Other information (eg knowledge of a foreign language, cover letter, hobbies, interests).
• History of training and work experience
3. Purposes of personal data processing
The Company processes your personal data in relation to your application for the purpose of recruitment and specifically for:
• Processing of your application, including review and analysis of your skills and qualifications with objective criteria, as well as an overall evaluation of your suitability for the job position.
• If your application is successfully evaluated, your personal data will be processed in connection with the establishment of an employment relationship with the Company, in accordance with the specific terms of your contract and applicable law.
• If your application is evaluated negatively, the Company may evaluate your suitability for any other current or future employment opportunities that are available and for which you may be deemed suitable, provided that you have given your consent. In any case you shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
4. Legitimate Basis of Processing
6. Recipients of your personal data
7. Personal Data retention period
8. Rights in relation to the protection of your personal data
Without prejudice to the applicable law, you shall have the following rights:
• Right to be informed and access: You reserve the right to request information in relation to the personal data which we have received from you and we maintain for the above-mentioned purposes
• Right to rectification: You reserve the right to request from our Company rectification of your personal data, in case any of the data that we have the right to process has been altered or incorrectly submitted.
• Right to erasure: You reserve the right to request from our Company the complete or partial erasure of your personal data that we are entitled to store and process, either because they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, either because you withdraw your consent, or because your data were collected for a purpose that you consider illegal.
• Right to restriction: You reserve the right to request from our Company to restrict the processing of your personal data, in terms of quantity, time or in relation to the purpose of their processing.
• Right to portability: You reserve the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as the right to transfer them further without objection, given that the processing is being carried out on the grounds of your consent.
• Right to object: You reserve the right to object to the use of your personal data for legal purposes unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights, and freedoms; or we need to continue processing your personal data to establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
• Right to revoke your consent: You shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
For each of the above-mentioned rights that you exercise, the Company will reply within one (1) month from the receipt of the request or in the case of objective difficulties, complexity of the request or the number of requests, the Company shall respond, within a maximum period of three (3) months in total, either by accomplishing your request or by justifiably refusing to perform what you have requested for legitimate reasons expressly specified in GDPR. You reserve the right to withdraw your previously given consent at any time by submitting a relevant written request to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer [email protected]