- An immediate measurement that allows people to pass fastly and continuously (60 persons per minute).
- High measurement accuracy +/- 0,2°C thanks to the autocalibration of the device with ambient temperature.
- Hundreds of measurements per person for safer result
- The device doesn't emit radiation. It passively receives the infrared radiation emitted by the human body, without any physical contact.
- High-definition and precision temperature detectors of 18 points into a vertical arrangement.
- Download and easily read the measurements without requiring any initial settings.
- Ease of installation and movable into space.
- Excellent quality and durability for intense long-term use.
- Contactless measurement with sound and visual alarm
- Measurement accuracy +/- 0,2°C
- Measuring range up to 1m distance between the person and the product
- Low power consumption (<5 Watt)
- Ability to export data to PC via RS232
- Autocalibration for an independent result from the ambient temperature
- Smart Gate of 2,00m height: Measures people from 1,35m – 2,00m height (Ideal for grown-ups and children over 12 years old)
- Smart Gate of 1,60m height: Measures people from 0,95m – 1,60m height (Ideal for children of 3 to 12 years old
In Comparison with Other Products
|Features||Smart Gate||Thermal Camera||Digital Thermometer|
|Personal Data Privacy||✓||-||✓|
|Measurement of Pedestrians Crossings||✓||-||-|
|Autocalibration with Ambient Temperature||✓||-||-|
|Measuring points / sec||<300||1||1|
|Measurement Accuracy||± 0,2 °C||± 0,5 °C||± 2 °C|
Measurement Distance for
|Measuring Time||1 sec||1 sec||3 secs|
Looking for more information or want to order our Smart Gate? Submit your information and an ALUMIL representative will follow up with you as soon as possible.