ALUMIL, a continuously growing developer and producer of aluminium systems, recognizes that economic growth can and must go hand in hand with a healthy and safe environment. Therefore it has been always an important part of its goals to combine its dynamic activity with the necessary respect to the environment, by protecting and improving it. For this reason, since 2002 the company implements a certified environmental management system according to EN ISO 14001. Moreover, from January of 2020, we apply the international standard ISO 50001 that helps to reduce consumption, minimizes your carbon footprint and cuts the costs by promoting sustainable energy usage
To protect actively the environment, and not just theoretically, we take the following measures:
- We establish clear and measurable targets, where possible, to assess our performance in environmental protection.
- We carry out environmental inspections in a regular basis and introduce energy saving measures.
- We offer appropriate environmental education to our staff, especially to staff with important environmental responsibilities.
- We implement waste minimization and recycling improvement strategies.
- We take the environmental performance of our suppliers into account.
- New expansion or development activities are based also on environmental criteria.
- We establish procedures for the neutralization and proper disposal of waste.
- Funding of all those measures to achieve our environmental objectives.